A.L. Mabry, Books in 2017, Brandon Sanderson, david wiley, Elin Pettersson, George R.R. Martin, John Ryers, Joshua Robertson, Lilian Oake, Neil Gaiman, Sarah J. Maas
In no particular order, here are ten books that I am fairly certain are coming in 2017 that I am excited to get my hands on and read:
**I’m holding out hope that George R.R. Martin will release The Winds of Winter this year, but since it isn’t confirmed it will not make the list.
10. Beren and Lúthien by J.R.R. Tolkien – Seriously. Tolkien = Satisfaction
9. Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson – I haven’t started his Stormlight Archive series yet, but listening to A Wheel of Time right now has me already earmarking this as the next epic fantasy series to dive into.
8. Throne of Glass Book#6 by Sarah J. Maas – The final book in her series, I’ve finally started in on book 5 and cannot wait to see how it all unfolds.
7. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman – Do I even need to explain myself on this one?
6. Soul Purge: Book One of the Chthonian Guardian Trilogy by A.L. Mabry – One of the talented co-founders of OWS Ink. This one sounds promising!
5. The Glass Thief by John Ryers, Jan. 1 2017 – Start the new year right and grab a copy of this gem of a book.
4. Dark Grasp by Elin V. Pettersson – Zombie unicorns? What an imagination this talented author has!
3. Voices of Jaydur Series Book #1 by Lilian Oake (yet to be named officially), Fall 2017 – I loved her short book, An Ogre’s Tale, and I am excited to read anything she writes.
2. Maharia (Kaelandur Series, Book #3) by Joshua Robertson, April 2017 – I haven’t started on his Kaelandur series yet, but once the third and final book is out I am certain to binge read them all.
1. A Merchant in Oria by David Wiley – Yes, this will be my first non-anthology publication. The wonderful people at OWS Ink are projecting this to be among their Spring 2017 releases, and more details will certainly be following as I get them!