We are nearly a week into the Blog Tour for the upcoming release of Monster Huntress. I wanted to give an overview of what’s been going on, as well as a link to all of the stops that have shared (and links to those still to come!).
First of all, information about a giveaway contest!
If you follow me on Social Media, you may have already heard that I have a book releasing on 4/21/2018. My publisher, when she realized that I am big into board gaming, decided to throw in a fun contest/giveaway where up to 3 board games will be given away based on how Day One sales conclude for the book (all preorder sales count toward this). Because I know I like winning board games, I thought you might be interested as well. So here are the games that could potentially be given away:
- Dungeon Roll (if we reach 100 sales by the end of 4/21/18)
- Castle Panic (if we reach 400 sales by the end of 4/21/18)
- Lords of Waterdeep (if we reach 900 sales by the end of 4/21/18)
Entering the contest is simple, and is outlined below:
- Go to the Facebook event for the Monster Huntress release. (Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/2052224081714312/) and select that you are “Going”.
- Invite your friends to join the event.
- For every person who selects you as the person who invited them in the poll (pinned at the top of the event under the discussion tab), you will get an entry to win the board games.
- While no purchase is necessary, preordering a copy of Monster Huntress on Amazon (special prerelease price of only $2.99, which you can get here…link: https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Huntress-Young-Book-ebook/dp/B07BW9T1LP/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523474497&sr=8-1&keywords=monster+huntress+david+wiley) will help push us toward more games being given away. If you’d consider buying me a coffee if we met in person, then equate this as a way of buying said coffee.
Curious to know more about the book? You can read the first three chapters over at my author website: https://authordavidwiley.wordpress.com/books-stories/monster-huntress/first-3-chapters-of-monster-huntress/
If you have any questions, don’t hestitate to leave a comment or send me a message. Thank you, in advance, for any who help me to completely obliterate these sales goals!
Our Write Side and OWS Ink Tour Announcement Date April 7th
Phoebe Darqueling interview April 8th
Teaser Announcement https://cloemichaelsreads.wordpress.com/ April 9th
Book release announcement The Write Read Blog April 10th
Guest post with Naomi Rawle: World Building, The Promise of Something Greater April 11th
Book review An Angell’s Life of Bookish Goodness April 12th
Why I Wrote a Female Main Character, Guest Post by David Wiley on Stephanie Ayers blog Friday April 13th
Stacy Overy guest post Character Interview April 14th.
Character interview with Ava’s Father April 15th.
Guest post https://anglorumbooks.wordpress.com/ April 16th
Book review https://thebooknookuk.wordpress.com/ April 17th
Release announcement April 18th
Facebook Event April 20th-21st celebrating the release date!
David’s Release Announcement April 21st
Teaser Release announcement April 24th
Teaser Announcement AF Stewart April 26th
Book Review on Stephanie Ayers Author blog April 27th